Thursday, January 5, 2012

9 month checkup......

Colin had his 9 month well baby appointment today.  He is 28 1/2 inches (75th percentile) And weighs a whopping 20.2 lbs (50th percentile)  I cannot believe how big my baby is now! He is right on track for everything he should be doing.  He even stood up for a few seconds unassisted today.  However I'm ok if he never walks.  He is already into everything I can't imagine how he is gonna be when he starts walking.  He had to get a shot today and he really surprised me....he never cried!! He made a little sound but not a tear was shed.  I am worried that he is heading in the same path as his mommy and sister with our ear problems.  He had some fluid in his ears and was given antibiotics to hopefully clear it up.  I just pray this is a one time thing and doesn't have more issues and need tubes.  Only time will tell.  


No comments:

Post a Comment