Tuesday, November 29, 2011

She says the darndest things!!!

So it's about week after we did our thanksgiving and we finally decided to break the wishbone.  Steve holds one side I grab the other side then Cadence says she wants to do it too.  So I show her how to hold it with her pinkie, she grabs onto my half with me.  I then tell her that you need to make a wish then we will all count to 3 and pull to break the wishbone.  So we all think and make our wishes.  We count "1..2...3...break"


"Yippee Cadence we got the big part, we are gonna get our wish"


and without a pause or a thought she says "I wished for boobies!!!!"


Steve and I are now laughing so hard we almost pee our pants!!  A couple days later she was talking to Auntie Val and Cadence tells her "I want purple boobies because I have a horse named purple Kangaroo"
I don't know where she comes with the stuff!  But I love it and I hope she never loses this crazy imagination. 

1 comment: