Sunday, December 4, 2011

A few of my favorite things........

Here are some of my favorite quotes, behaviors, and things about the kids past and present.

Cadence:

"Oh no I almost a got my lovie"

"What? What you say-ed?"

(in an annoyed voice) "Mamaw"

Marshmallow = "smashmellow"

"this is gonna be the best day EVER!!"

The way she uses grown up words......
"Did you saw that? It was wicked ginormous!!" or "We definitely need to buy that"

I love how.....

she says she loves me a million times a day.

she needs to give daddy an extra hug and kiss for work or duty.

how proud she gets when Colin does something new.

she makes up a song for everything.

she dances ALL the time.

she says I'm her best friend!!!



Colin:

I love how....

his face lights up when I look him.

how when say "Go Colin Go" he gets super excited and starts to crawl or bounce super fast.

he giggles when you tickle his belly.

he is so curious.

he shakes his no while laughing when he is eating.

the face of disgust he makes when he tries something new.



I know there is so much more but as of now these are just a few things I never want to forget!!!






1 comment: