Friday, December 23, 2011

Happy 9 month Birthday Colin

Holy cow I can't believe my baby boy is 9 months already!!!  The time is just flying by.  He amazes me everyday with something new.  He is crawling faster than I have ever seen, he pulls him self up and wants to walk but just isn't brave enough yet! (thank goodness I'm not ready for that) He babbles non stop!! He really only says "dada" and "all done"! However he did say "i love you" a couple of times but never to me!! He loves to laugh all the time.  His smile is the goofiest I've ever seen.  He is truly the happiest baby.
And most exciting he finally got his first tooth today.  I was honestly starting to think he was going to be toothless forever!!!  I really couldn't be more blessed to have him has my son.

No comments:

Post a Comment